Prolotherapy as defined in Webster’s is “rehabilitation of an incompetent structure, such as a ligament or tendon, by the induced proliferation of new cells”. Prolotherapy involves the injection of solutions at the point at which tendons and ligaments attach to the bone, to cause an inflammatory reaction. Inflammation starts the regeneration and repair of the injured tissue in and around the joint to promote tissue repair or growth. It can be used years after the initial pain or problem began, as long as the patient is relatively healthy.
Prolotherapy strengthens ligaments and tendons by the stimulation of growth factors via the inflammatory healing cascade. This in turn, stimulates ligament size and mass, tendon hypertrophy, extracellular matrix, ligament-bone junction strength, and repair of articular cartilage defects.
Your liver is an amazing organ. It is the largest abdominal organ in your body and it weighs about 1/50 of your body weight. It filters 3 pints of blood per minute, and it is the only organ that is able to regenerate.
The main role of the liver is to metabolize fats or convert stored fatty acids into energy. The liver completes over 500 different detoxification functions and secretes vital digestive juices that help digest food and clean your blood.
Our bodies are exposed to polluted air, medications, over-indulgence of food and/or alcohol and a lack of fresh clean water. There have been over 3,000 synthetic chemicals identified in our food chain (those of us in the United States). Many of these are cancer causing!
These are just some of the reasons why our livers are on overtime. Our livers detoxify and regulate a healthy system by balancing and regulating hormones, while getting rid of the toxins.
Your liver is vital to your health as it plays an important role in your body’s metabolic processes – particularly detoxification. Most of us take our liver for granted: it’s probably the most ignored organ in your body, even though it is one of the most important.
- Detoxifies all the toxins it encounters both from inside or outside your body, converting fat-soluble toxins into water-soluble substances you can get rid of. The waste may also be converted into bile, which is useful in digestion.
- Detoxifies environmental pollutants. If your liver didn’t continually remove metabolic waste and toxins from your bloodstream, you’d be dead in a matter of hours.
- Filters harmful toxins and substances out of nearly 100 gallons of blood every day and allows nutrients to reach your cells.
- Produces more than 13,000 crucial chemicals and hormones including cholesterol, testosterone and estrogen. It also manages more than 50,000 enzymes to maintain a healthy body.
- Regulates blood-sugar levels and prevents dangerous spikes and lows.
- Production of blood proteins, clotting factors and substances important to the production of red blood cells (erythrocytes)
- Stores essential vitamins and minerals – including vitamins A, D, K and B12 – that help keep your bones strong.
When you’re overloaded with toxins such as alcohol, prescription drugs, household chemicals, processed foods and more, your liver finds another way to get rid of waste. It creates balls of fat that collect in the liver itself. Those fats also spill into your bloodstream in the form of triglycerides, which increase your risk of heart disease. Your liver also moves those toxins to other areas of your body, including your skin. In fact, skin conditions like dandruff and psoriasis are signs that your liver isn’t working effectively and it requires a good cleaning.
What this amounts to is a systematic poisoning of your body that robs you of your strength, vitality … and even your sex drive. Based on Dr. William Hitt’s protocol for liver detox we recommend the following:
Liver Detox the Right Way
- Glutathione therapy – Glutathione is your body’s master antioxidant and is highly concentrated in the liver. By giving an IV infusion of high dose glutathione directly into your blood, your liver is immediately flooded with this all important detoxifying antioxidant.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) – This very important antioxidant is made by the body and is found in every cell, although it becomes depleted with stress, sickness and age. By giving an IV infusion of ALA your liver is detoxified significantly and can even be regenerated. IV ALA therapy has been used with great success to heal and regenerate diseased livers. This is a powerful therapy!
- Ozone therapy – By performing this ozone procedure your blood and organs are cleansed of toxins and wastes thereby reducing greatly the work of the liver. Ozone also opens up the blood flow to all the organs including the liver for improved functions and for better detoxification. A great liver detox treatment!
- Milk Thistle (Silymarin) – Silymarin and related flavonoids are some of the most potent liver-protecting substances known. These flavonoids are powerful antioxidants to protect the liver from damaging toxins and free radicals. They also stimulate healing and the production of new liver cells and causes the liver to increase production of glutathione. Silymarin has been proven to both protect liver cells and repair existing damage in animals intoxicated with mushroom toxins, medicines, heavy metals or toxic organic solvents.
- Drink plenty of water. This helps your liver flush out toxins because water acts as a lubricating agent.
So there you have it – the right way to perform a liver detoxification for a much improved liver and for much improved overall health and vitality. When you combine the liver detox as part of a whole body detoxification program, the results are even more dramatic.
Common symptoms due to poor liver function:
- Abdominal bloating and swelling
- Chronic fatigue
- Difficulty losing weight
- Digestive problems
- Hormonal imbalances
- Immune system dysfunctions
As you cleanse your liver, you will gradually notice improvements with:
- Decreased cravings Decreased mood swings
- Increased energy Increased immune system
- Overall health and improved ability to fighting off diseases.
Educates, enhances and balances the immune system; transfer factor is a chemical that is taken from a human or animal that has already developed protection (immunity) against a certain disease.
Transfer factors are used for infectious conditions in people with weak immune systems. These infectious conditions include bacteria or viruses in the blood stream(septicemia), sinus infections, bronchitis, influenza, swine flu, the common cold, shingles, chickenpox, hepatitis B, fungal infections such as coccidioidomycosis, yeast infections (candidiasis), parasitic infections such as leishmaniasis and cryptosporidiosis, and leprosy. Transfer factors are also used against infections caused by viruses such as cytomegalovirus (CMV) and Epstein-Barr virus; by bacteria such as Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Mycobacterium fortuitum, and Mycobacterium avium; and by yeast-like fungi such as Cryptococcus and Pneumocystis carinii.
Transfer factors are also used for diabetes, autism, infertility, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome, and Alzheimer’s disease. They are also used for skin conditions including psoriasis, allergic dermatitis, and others. Other uses include an eye condition called retinitis pigmentosa, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, Lou Gehrig’s disease), multiple sclerosis, bone cancer, lung cancer,melanoma, food and chemical allergies, myasthenia gravis, and asthma.
Systemic Immune booster
We use a dipeptide with immunological modulatory activity on both the adaptive and innate immune responses. This compound has been shown to induce dendritic cell maturation and up-regulate the expression of HLA-DR and co-stimulatory molecules CD83 and CD86, which are integral to communication with adaptive immunity cells.
Respiratory Immune stimulation
Haemophilus influenzae……………………….. 6 x 108 UFC
Staphylococcus aureus…………………………. 6 x 108 UFC
Moraxella catarrhalis…………………………….. 6 x 108 UFC
Klebsiella pneumoniae…………………………. 6 x 108 UFC
Diplococcus pneumoniae……………………… 6 x 108 UFC
Streptococcus pyogenes……………………….. 6 x 108 UFC
Streptococcus agalactiae………………………. 6 x 108 UFC
Streptococcus dysgalactiae…………………… 6 x 108 UFC
Streptococcus anginosus………………………. 6 x 108 UFC
By providing treatment with this product we are able to have an immune system that can react fast if we are exposed to any of these pathogens, and the effect can be enhanced if it is combined with Vit. C, Vit. E and omega oils.
Urinary tract immune regulator
The mechanism of action is to stimulate immune system associated with mucosal and the mononuclear phagocyte system.
The application of an antigen to a mucosal surface leads to the appearance of mediators of immunity not only in this but in other distant mucosa mucus’s seemingly direct relationship.
The antigens are transported to the interior of the structure where the antigen presenting cells process them and present them to T cells and B which are activated and reproduce.
These cells then migrate to local lymph nodes and then enter the lymphatic circulation and subsequently blood. Lymphocytes are distributed throughout the body and preferentially migrate to other mucosal where they complete their maturation and exert their function.